Sunday, January 19, 2014

Inspiration=Motivation

I got a lot of motivation from being inspired by different people and seeing REAL changes. From normal people. Those who have had kids, have stretch marks, lost 100 lbs. Someone who was a total couch potato and now runs marathons, or someone who never ate one healthy thing now eats a clean diet. Just normal people that have jobs, take care of their kids, go to school, or lead busy lifestyles but find the time to work in exercise and prep healthy lunches and meals. I'm not that inspired by celebrities that make a total transformation. A lot of them have their food prepped for them and their trainers come to them. I like to find these people who have to literally MAKE the time to make it happen. Two blogs I follow regularly are Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg. Both are huge inspirations to me!! Follow them on instagram and some of their progress pics and before and afters are amazing! Skinny Meg is 30 weeks preg. and goes to the gym daily! Whaaaaat??? 

I think after a while as conceited as it sounds you start to inspire yourself. You start seeing changes in your body, your mood, your energy level, your clothes, I could go on and on... But the more changes you start seeing and feeling the more you want to challenge yourself. I know before I slacked off I just had the energy and and zeal to try so much. Started slacking off and it was all I could do to get ready and keep my house straightened up, let alone add something new to the mix.

I guess I have an obsessive personality... if I take something on such as a healthy lifestyle then I want to know everything. I'm always reading and studying about foods or exercises, whats really good and what really isn't and so on. So I want to constantly be intrigued by what i'm doing. Whether its being healthy or re-decorating my house. 

Couldn't be inspired without the Lord. He's who is giving me this zeal and the strength to keep this up and i'm so thankful!

Just find something that can keep you going. 

I posted this on Instagram yesterday and I live everything about it.


Peace out- ash.


No comments:

Post a Comment