Friday, January 17, 2014

2013 Recap.

WHAT! How did we get here? Time is going by so fast! With that said though I really, really , really enjoyed 2013!

I decided to lose some weight as usual. Thats my plan every January but for some reason this past January I dove in head first and accomplished it!. I lost 35 pounds and started running!! Not well, nor fast, or for a long period of a time but I still ran! I could walk up the V-School hill without stopping and carry a conversation from bottom to top and back down, twice. Never ever thought I could do such. I really put out an effort and accomplished some goals!


I went on my first real vacation past Tennessee. No offense TN I love ya and all but Tybee Island was amazing! I'm already planning our next vacation.




I didn't actually do a great deal of things during the summer I thought I would but I stayed really active, if that makes sense. I continually push mowed my yard, I went on a lot of runs/walks, I got tan!! I spent more money then I should have ever friday going shopping with Kayla and Michelle (aka Kbz and Meeshellz, thats what I call them) I just stayed on the go and very rarely stayed inside unless I had to. I loved that! Usually I hate really hot weather, heats ok to a degree but you mix in some humidity and i'm done! For whatever reason it didn't bother me I just stayed outside all of the time!


My sweet friend Jess got married!! We've been best friends since 2nd Grade. I love her so much!


Then My sweet Heather got married! We've been best friends since 4th grade! Love her so much!

Ryan and I decided to get extra jobs. Which isn't as bad as I thought, I kinda like having an extra job.

The holidays went well I got to spend time with family but not enough. I'm thankful for what time I get to be with them but it never seems like enough. Its always run to this house, leave early, rush to this house, leave early rush home change clothes go to work... I must be getting old.

2012 was a really hard year so it was refreshing to have a year like 2013 where I could just "heal."

Of course I have some lists and goals for this year. I like how at the beginning of each year everyone is eager to change things about their life and get everything together. Even if most of us are a mess by January 15th it doesn't matter at least for a while we had good intentions and sometimes the plans we hoped that would stick actually do. Happy 2014 everyone! I hope its our best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment